For delivering this wiki we use three cookies. We do not use any third-party cookies. However, it should be possible to configure your browser to block or delete any of these cookies. But this could compromise the usability of this wiki.
Used for authentication after login. This holds the necessary data to (re)login a previously authenticated user.
- Importance: necessary for anyone who needs to log in
- Typical content: encrypted username and password
- Expires: in a year 1)
Used for remembering helpful user preferences, like the size of the editor textarea.
- Importance: functional
- Typical content: name/value pairs in plain text
- Expires: in a year
The standard PHP session identifier. Used to hold temporary data and to avoid CSRF attacks.
- Importance: necessary
- Typical content: random ID
- Expires: at the end of the browser session